Syracuse University College of Law - Individual Study Rooms
The study rooms in Dineen Hall & the Law Library are now for individual study; each is limited to 1 person occupancy. When available, the Law Library classroom (Rm. 240E) may be booked for group study (4 person limit) - Social distancing must be practiced!
- Only currrent SU College of Law students may book and use the study rooms
- To submit an online room reservation, you must authenticate using your SU NetID.
Reserving a Room
- You can reserve up to 4 hours of individual study room use per day. Reservations can be made 7 days in advance. Rooms are available Mon - Sun from 7am until Midnight.
- Most rooms are now for individual study and limited to just one user. Room 240E is available for groups of no more than 4 people in 2 hour blocks or less; social distancing must be practiced. You must add the name of someone from your group on the booking form.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail (to your syr.edu e-mail) after your reservation is received. To cancel a booking, please use the cancel link in the confirmation e-mail.
- Reserved Rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited, and the room will be made available to others.
- For questions or assistance, please see the Law Library Circulation Desk during regular service hours.