Syracuse University College of Law Library - Group Study Rooms
- Only currrent SU College of Law students may book and use the Law Library's Group Study Rooms.
- To submit an online room reservation, you must authenticate using your SU NetID.
Reserving a Room
- You can reserve up to 2 hours of study room use per day. Reservations can be made 15 days in advance. Rooms are available 24/7 during the academic semester.
- Study Rooms are intended for use by groups of two or more people. You must enter the name of at least one group member on the booking form.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail (to your syr.edu e-mail) after your reservation is received. To cancel a booking, please use the cancel link in the confirmation e-mail.
- Reserved Rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited, and the room will be made available to others.
- For questions or assistance, please see the Law Library Circulation Desk during regular service hours.
Available Your Selected Booking Unavailable